Administrative AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 985579BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 14, 2022
You would be responsible for the day-to-day work of the leaders you support. The department’s activities and accomplishments have contributed to the growth and success of many of the company’s business segments across the company.
In this role, the Administrative Assistant will manage and arrange day-to-day agendas, calls and meetings. Will be in charge of expense reports, travel planning, hundreds of phone messages and endless calendar jockeying, but this job is very much about people. The relationship you form with the executive(s) you support is absolutely critical, because that’s what enables you to become a true partner. In addition to understanding your executive’s business and business needs.
- Interface directly with other senior executives and their support teams – your ability to work well and collaborate with people at all levels is a very important part of your job.
- Manage the daily calendar arrangements of 4 company executives.
- Review your leader’s schedule to build-in time for things like thinking and commuting to their next meeting.
- Understand the day’s priorities so you can be strategic about how to better support the agenda of the leaders you support.
- Schedule conference rooms, meetings and video chats.
- Be ready to throw the entire schedule out the door when an emergency comes up, then pick it up again when the dust settles.
- Discretion and the ability to handle extremely confidential, sensitive information is a must, remembering that Disney is a publicly traded company.
- Create a multi-city travel itinerary, taking into account time zones, weather delays, traffic and fatigue levels.
- Manage large purchase orders and vendor contracts.
- Perform administrative and area support including preparation, writing/consolidation of weekly/monthly reports, Purchase Orders, T&E control and PowerPoint presentations.
- Plan, organize and implement department events, meetings, and employee meeting activities or special projects.
- At least 3 years supporting a Vice President and/or equivalent experience.
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including flawless grammar and a rich vocabulary.
- Desire to immerse yourself fully and learn all aspects of your executive’s business.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables.
- Strong proficiency with word, excel, of Microsoft Office programs, SAP, Workday, Concur or similar systems.
- A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected.
- Complete reliability and discretion handling confidential, often highly sensitive information.
- Desire to truly be helpful to your leaders and co-workers.
- Very strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Bilingual English level is a must.
Additional Information!:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.