Already applied?View Dashboard
Affiliate Collections Analyst (Temporary Position 1 year) - TWDCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 667308BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted May. 10, 2019
Job Summary:This role will ensures the efficient Management of the accounts receivables under its responsibility to collect the outstanding in time.
- Follow up the collections for all Accounts Receivables in Affiliates for ESPN/BVI Regional and ESPN /Disney Argentina.
- Analyze and reconciliation of balances of each LOB under its responsibility.
- Preparation of weekly, biweekly and monthly reports regarding the status of balances of each LOB under its responsibility.
- Bad Debt Reserve: Analysis and calculate the reserves applying the company policy’s.
- At least 3 years of experience in Collections.
- Advanced student or graduate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Intermediate level of Office Tools.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.