Analista SR, Tesorería - TWDCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729116BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 02, 2019
- Gestión de operaciones financieras regionales.
- Generación de cash flows de las distintas entidades de la región.
- Administración de apoderados y plataformas bancarias.
- Realizar reportes a Corporate Treasury.
- Revisión de comisiones bancarias.
- Mínimo 3 años de experiencia en áreas de Cash Management en empresas multinacionales o bancos.
- Conocimiento avanzado de Excel
- Manejo de plataformas bancarias (Interbanking, Citidirect).
- Graduado de carreras de Administración de Empresas o Contador Público.
- Nivel de inglés avanzado excluyente.
- Portugués es un plus.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.