Analyst, BillingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 759517BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 01, 2020
Responsibilities:- Analysis, reconciliation and billing of different Lines of businesses.
- Maximizes effectiveness of the billing process by identifying problems early in the process
- Provides timely efficient and effective billing efforts, with the goal of obtaining work done on time based on agreements or before the due date.
- Revenue recognition base on Corporate Accounting policies
- High interaction with the sales, accounting and finance teams.
- Contracts follow up and controls.
- Contributes to the completion of monthly and quarterly reports, Consolidated Accounts Receivable Report. Prepare billing reports periodically.
Basic Qualifications:- At least 2 years experience in Credit & Collections.
- Advanced level of english
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).