Analyst, Contract Admin & Revenue Accounting, Temporary for 1 yearApply NowApply Later Job ID 765940BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 21, 2020
- Perform all Licensing Revenue accounting functions including royalty statement processing and analysis, and cash management for assigned licensee population.
- Follow up on Region's licensees in order to have each of them report their licensing royalties in an accurate and timmely manner, in line with an active Licensing Contract.
- Process royalties in the reporting system, identifying issues and differences compared to Licensing Contract and define next steps as needed. In addition to this, process Advances, Guarantees, Fees, Audit findings in the system in order to have transactions interfaced into SAP and print invoices accordingly. Identify unlicensed sales and invoice these in line with Licensing Contract requirements.
- Partner with their Contract Administration and Licensing Finance counterparts to ensure proper application of revenue recognition policies and practices, perform analysis and make recommendations on complex issues.
- Keep updated status for not received statements, and issues for received statements. Alert Management, Licensees and Category teams in an accurate and timely manner possible/ upcoming issues, and propose alternative solutions if needed. Share weekly updates with the region.
- Approve Publishing titles in the system, and have all royalties recognized in a timely manner. Communicate with different stakeholders when approvals are not finalized or not available in the product approval system.
- Submit invoices to licensees and clear all doubts regarding invoiced amounts. Responsible for account reconciliations and cash application in SAP.
- Licensee training: The person in charge of this position will be responsible for training licensees in all Disney reporting requirements, contracts work-offs and accounts reconciliations. Identify urgent needs and act accordingly.
- Process improvements: identify day to day needs and improvement opportunities in the revenue recognition process.
- Identify system issues and process manual workarounds.
- Perform assigned quarter-end close deliverables and reconciliations.
- Various Ad-hoc projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative roles.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Knowledge of general Excel processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).