Analyst Organizational Talent SolutionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 873361BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
The Regional Organizational Talent Solutions team is responsible for learning & development, talent management, organization development and diversity & inclusion. Our team is in charge of providing career-enhancing experiences, creating opportunities that enable people to develop and thrive, focus on building an inclusive work environment for everyone, addressing barriers to organizational health, and optimizing the organization's efficiency and effectiveness.
- DATA ANALYTICS/ DATA DRIVEN/ REPORTING: support the measurement strategy implementing surveys, analyzing data and insights to improve our products and services.
- Contribute to innovate our processes to be trendsetters in our initiatives. Look for new technology and best practices in OTS/L&D/Employee Experience.
- Contribute to adapt Global procedures according local needs/context.
- Specifics Trainings and development activities: Expand the employee experience throughout logistics, technical & general support. Measure engagement and feedback. Participate in creating new content, editorial guideline and being a facilitator when is required.
- Partnering with HRBP to generate local initiatives that contributes to local needs according OTS pillars.
- E-learning Platforms management – D Learn, Spark, Harvard Manage Mentor: look for strategic content as part of internal trainings & programs. Measurement strategy to improve usability.
- Educational Reimbursement Program: contribute in designing policy & process. Support in budget management. Employee’s communication- strategy & implementation. Participant’s interviews -follow up and further assistance over the whole Program.
- Language Program: contribute in designing policy, process and communication strategy to implement in market (Arg- Chile). Participants -follow up and further assistance over the whole annual program.
- Video Library management (uploading videos, metrics analysis & insights)
- Be a passionate HR professional up to 2 years of experience in OTS functions or Generalist HR functions.
- Data driven, digital and agile mindset is necessary.
- Experience in an OTS position is a plus (Learning & Development, Performance Management, Onboarding/Orientation, Employee Experience, Talent Solutions, Org Design).
- Agile Methodology knowledge & Digital Mindset is required.
- Strong communication & personal relations skills.
- Team player, curious and willing to learn by doing in a changing environment.
- Enthusiastic & optimistic view. See the solutions & opportunities behind the problems & challenges.
- Ability to work independently and regionally, think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software products.
- Advanced level of English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.