Analyst Research Sports - TWDCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687447BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 04, 2019
- Elaborate deep analysis about channels company performance, key properties, original productions, content and programming strategies in order to improve audience levels.
- Support marketing and on air strategy areas with audience insights and campaign evaluations.
- Track the audience evolution in the marketplace considering lineal & non-linear platforms.
- Improvement and development of new tools for analyzing our strategies across all platforms.
- Competition Analysis.
- At least 2 years of audience analysis experience in TV Network or Media Agency.
- Deep understanding of IBOPE/Nielsen ratings metrics (methodology, computations, and interpretation) and analysis (viewer segmentation, audience duplication, and audience tracking).
- Digital analytics and Metrics is a must (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Data management tools SQL, R, Python knowledge is a plus.
- Sports Knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications. Statistics & Math profile will be a plus.
- Proficient in English.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.