Asset ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 770017BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jun. 22, 2021
The Asset Producer is in charge of supervising all asset creation for in-service and off-service requirements for All Disney+ local originals created in Latam and library content.
Responsibilities:The Asset Producer will be responsible for:
- Own the delivery of all assets needed for a Latam content to be available in Disney +.
- Ensure brand consistency through all Disney plays originals activations.
- Support any content creation for Disney Originals for marketing purposes.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Designer o similar position.
- Some experience in content development is desirable.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Experience with photo and video-editing tools is a must.
- Some experience in project management tool is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms and market goals and key measurement tools available.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Some Experience with photo and video editing tools is a plus.
- Advanced level of Photoshop, Illustrator & Premier.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.