Attorney (Temporary position 9 months)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 738615BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
- Manage the flow of requests for legal document review and secure required approvals from our business leads.
- Provide guidance and legal interpretation to the local advertising sales and ad sales services teams.
- Conduct due diligence and advise the compliance team accordingly.
- Advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations and interpret terms and conditions.
- Handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
Basic Qualifications:- From 5 years up to 7 years of professional practice as an attorney
- Preferred industries: media, technology, telcos
- Advanced level of english
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.