AttorneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 888202BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 16, 2021
Attorney to support Legal Corporate Operations, which entails all corporate maintenance work for Latam, as well as all contracts with vendors required by Sourcing, Facilities, Controllership, IT and others, as well as regulatory filings.
- Responsible for corporate maintenance for all Argentine entities. Responsible for corporate maintenance of entities outside of Argentina, with the support and in coordination with other local attorneys.
- Draft and process corporate resolutions, proxies, powers of attorney and any other needed corporate documentation. Registration before commercial registries as needed.
- Support drafting and processing of intercompany agreements for Latam entities.
- TV Regulation: Participate in the filing before Broadcasting Authorities of programming reports, registration of networks, direct advertiser registration, and any other mandatory filings.
- Draft, negotiate and manage vendor company contracts, including Master Service Agreements, Amendments, Statements of Work, NDAs, RFP Responses, Staff Augmentation Contracts, Structured contracts, Professional Services Agreements, Vendor Agreements, etc. Keep the agreements base up to date. Draft and update templates in view of global vendor policies.
- Handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
- Process signatures of any documents as requested.
- From 4 years up to 8 years of professional practice as an attorney (must). Corporate law, contracts experience.
- Preferred Industries: law firm experience a must. media, technology, telcos desired but not mandatory.
- Required previous experience in drafting and negotiating contracts as well as interpreting regulations.
- Law firm experience. Nice to have media specialization or master’s degree related to media matters.
- Advanced English.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).