Content Analytics Supervisor, Disney Streaming ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 894066BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 24, 2021
Responsibilities:The Content Analytics Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Elaborate deep content analysis regarding properties and original productions in order to maximize viewership, subscription and retention focused on General Entertainment cluster within Star+ service.
- Lead meetings & presentations delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve content performance within the Star+ platform and drive the best content strategy.
- Create strong relationship and have a partner approach with multiple departments of the company (Marketing, Acquisitions, programming & Ops) by providing consumption and behavior information of shows & movies.
- Bring effort to the constant improvement and of new ways of analyzing data.
- Support the Content Manager in team development, oversight project status and quality control. Content supervisor will be responsible for follow-up action plans and ensuring requests are completed on timely manner and exceeding client expectations.
- Gather audience across GE category touchpoints, keep on track a 360 metric allowing the content strategy teams to understand performance across platforms.
- Possess 3 years of experience in media entertainment / content analytics (SVOD, OTT, preferred)
- Possess 2 years of work experience using large datasets SQL / snowflake, among others.
- Advanced level of English.
- Deep understanding of digital media consumption metrics. Linear TV knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Looker, Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Python/R or other statistical programming language is a plus.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products, and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.