Content Operations Coordinator (Temporary position 6 months)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 788570BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
- Drive and operate the Disney+ programming schedule.
- Drive and operate the editorial merchandising and promotion strategies.
- Leverage market and behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies.
- Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings.
- Identify audience programming gaps and audience segment opportunities.
- Create high-impact, curated programming events that leverage TWDC brands and franchises.
- Own day-to-day editorial and scheduling operations, including creating and updating pages, content calendars, schedules, analytics, and other deliverables for Latam territories.
- Package scheduling strategy and planned content rollouts into summaries and/or high-level presentations for senior executives.
- Create and share scheduling reports on a regular basis.
Basic Qualifications:• At least 3 years of experience
• Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
• Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
• Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
• Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools. Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
• Strong understanding of streaming platforms, including hands-on management of web, app, streaming, and connected devices.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.