Content Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 993330BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 29, 2022
- Support the control of the content supply chain.
- Responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and improving upon an array of complex metadata, A/V, and systems challenges.
- Collaborate with Global Content Operations and Media Operations to establish delivery timelines for all assets including: early review versions, prelims, video, audio, archival, metatada, images.
- Drive and refine workflows to optimize delivery and timelines.
- Communicate both detailed and high-level progress to stakeholders at large, including executive.
- At least 3 years content coordination experience (Media companies, production houses, or streaming services preferred).
- Knowledge of production and post-production workflows, video creation, formats and tools.
- Experience with project management techniques and workflows.
- Ability to communicate in english effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Global mindset, sensitive to other cultures, territory-specific needs and varying communication styles.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with global contacts.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, strive to enforce deadlines and workflows.
- Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights for efficiency in the process. Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools. Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of streaming platforms, and content production workflows, shooting, post-production, sound editing, mastering, and delivery.
- Keen understanding of what it means to work in a fast-paced digital environment.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.