Content Operations Manager, Disney Streaming ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 768749BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 11, 2020
We are seeking a Content Operations Manager who will be part of the Disney Latin America Streaming Content Supply Chain team based in Buenos Aires.
You will be responsible for assisting content production teams funneling assets through our pipeline, tracking milestones for the end-to-end supply chain, and reporting on status throughout. The role will require strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company as well as being proactive, laser focus on details and unparalleled service attitude. No task is too small or too large for the content team.
Responsibilities:The Content Operations Manager, Disney Streaming Services will be responsible for:
- Lead the gathering of the latest information to help build lifecycle plans for Originals, Acquisitions and Currents for Disney Streaming Services in Latin America.
- Follow up with cross-functional teams (Global Content Operations, Production, Content Marketing, and Studio Operations) on deadlines to ensure the project is moving through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- Risk analysis on milestone dates and collaborate on solutions with the different Project Managers.
- Update documentation including project plans, templates, and status reports.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Possess +8 years of content coordination experience, in media companies or production houses are desirable.
- Experience with project management techniques.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with data analysis desired.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Advanced level of Portuguese is desirable.
- Knowledge of production and post-production workflows, video creation, formats and tools.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.