Content Strategy AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 1016944BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 04, 2022
- Upload & Export Panregional Grids on the system.
- Make adjustments and changes in all grids.
- Entry of TX dates in VPS system.
- Build special content strategies with approval of the Supervisor.
- Administrative tasks: High Suppliers and contracts in specific cases, PO management and billing.
- Desirable experience in a streaming/media company, working with content catalogue administration (Scheduling, Digital, Programming, Content Marketing etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or studying marketing, digital or other audiovisual related careers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, work collaborative, organized and detail oriented.
- Advanced English is a must / Portuguese is a plus.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.