Coordinator Consumer Insights - StreamingApply NowApply Later Job ID 985541BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 28, 2022
This role will have under its scope a variety of subjects related to understanding people habits, beliefs, behaviors & preferences regarding entertainment and sports.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative projects with agencies and in house. From writing briefs and selecting methodologies to analyzing and creating the final presentation.
- Execute and follow all aspects of quantitative research initiatives including questionnaires, analysis and presentation.
- Manage logistical aspects of qualitative research initiatives like screeners, overseeing recruits, discussion guides and presentation.
- Analyze research findings to develop client-friendly internal reports for both quantitative and qualitative reporting, using a story-based reporting approach.
- Analyze different internal and external studies and data related to streaming market and consumption to create friendly reports.
- Work with external vendors and effectively collaborate with them in order to successfully complete and deliver insights projects.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners in Strategy, Marketing and Product Development.
- Approximately 4 years of experience in market research
- Degree in Business, Psychology, Economy, Statistics, Data, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Experience with quantitative research process (sampling, quotas, questionnaires)
- Good communication skills. Basic notions of report visual design.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint. SPSS basic knowledge, experience with SQL is a plus.
- Affinity with TV series, movies and entertainment content.
- Fluent in English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.