Coordinator, Content Operations SportsApply NowApply Later Job ID 827806BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business ESPN and Sports Content Date posted Jul. 13, 2021
Responsibilities:The Coordinator, Content Operations will be responsible for:
- Sports content scheduling. Focused on the daily and weekly programming efforts, the main responsibility is making sure all Sports content is accurately scheduled for streaming on Star+. Last minute updates and additions are a regular and significant part of the job.
- Identify top content per region, define priorities and coordinate special treatment: request specific artwork and metadata creation, uploading. Besides featured content, artwork will need to be uploaded for all content.
- Editorial curation. Adjust how content is presented in the platform following defined strategy per sport, league, event.
- Close work with Operations team to ensure content is routed and delivered as planned.
- Platform monitoring, make sure it looks and works as expected.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Advanced level of English.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts during the weekend when necessary.
- Passionate about sports.
- Portuguese is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About ESPN and Sports Content:
The ESPN and Sports Content group acquires and produces ESPN’s live sports programming, as well as sports news and original and non-scripted sports-related content, for The Walt Disney Company’s cable channels, ESPN+, and ABC.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN and Sports Content.