Customer Experience Manager LATAMApply NowApply Later Job ID 776452BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 07, 2021
- Work with partners to build a strong team culture that embraces shared values and standards, so they deliver a customer experience that represents the Disney brand across LATAM.
- Build alliances with in-house and partner support teams to enhance Advocate and customer experiences.
- Assess internal and partner operations and proactively Identify opportunities to Improve or differentiate in the areas of staffing and overall partner operations.
- Provide oversight for end to end operations at partner locations, accountability for partner performance.
- Build effective communication plan for all ongoing and new projects with partner(s) to ensure Advocates have all vital tools and training to support our viewers.
- Ensure that Disney quality guidelines are implemented at partner location, collaborating with internal and partner quality teams and participating in calibration sessions across partners and sites.
- Daily Monitoring and management of main Customer Support KPIs as CSAT, Quality Assurance, Resolution Rate, Improvements Execution Projects, Customer Feedback Management, Voice of the Customer.
- Partner with Training team to build train the trainer certification at partner location(s).
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with partner.
- Validate monthly invoices of partner(s).
- At least 10 years of experience in high volume customer-facing operational environment.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in ramping and managing medium-large scale Operations, in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 4 years of experience in building and managing teams.
- Proven experience with different markets in LATAM.
- Proven ability to track, measure, and optimize multi-disciplined operations teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive actionable plans that will impact the business.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement in operational processes.
- Advanced level of English is mandatory.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.