Design Manager, Local ProductionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 862537BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
- Manage a team which will conceptualize ideas, craft and deliver final assets that meet objectives, strategies, and needs of all Disney+ and Star+ original productions.
- Ensure that both quality and compliance standards are met.
- Ensure brand consistency and storytelling of our shows across different digital customer touchpoints, with a digital mindset first.
- Ability to foster an environment that supports collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Creative and copywriting team from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
- Collaborate with our global Brand & Creative teams to ensure alignment across all markets.
- Review the work of external vendors to ensure high quality.
- Ensure high-quality deliverables of logos and artworks for local productions with a 360 mentality (digital, OOH, tv, etc).
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with movies and series in general.
- Possess 5 years of experience managing design teams.
- Experience in Branding and photo retouching is a must.
- Experience in Graphic Design for digital platforms is a plus.
- Good understanding of graphic design, illustration and social media trends.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understands basic photography principles, lights, shadows, color and perspective.
- Credible, proactive and trusted partner who can build relationships and deliver results.
- Team player, happy to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of every step of the creative process: design from concept to final, editing, animation and copywriting.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.