Digital Artist for Social MediaApply NowApply Later Job ID 781556BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 31, 2021
In this role, the Digital Artist will develop all kinds of art pieces with the versatility to adapt to different artistic styles and techniques according to Disney art for social media.
Responsibilities:The Digital Artist will be responsible for:
- Create high quality assets for social media.
- Develop animations, renders, and video editing for different kind of projects contemplating all different formats.
- Add value to creative ideas and proposals.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 3+ years of experience in motion graphics, visual effects, Instagram filters and animations.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
- Expertise in After Effects.
- Knowledge in Spark AR, 3D Maya, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Intermediate level of English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.