Digital CopywriterApply Now Apply Later Job ID 758399BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 16, 2020
This role will oversee the creative strategy of the social media accounts such as 20th Century Studios, Disney Studios, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Disney+, Hulu and Disney Channels.
- Lead the creative strategy for key social accounts of the company. This goes from developing the voice of an account to executing it through the every day operation and editorial calendar development.
- Develop big digital ideas for campaigns with disruptive concepts.
- Work closely with the Creative team (artists, designers, motion graphics designers, etc) for content production and bringing ideas to life.
- Deliver a robust tentpole of high quality content every week.
- Required Tenure: 3 years experience as social media copywriter or as a digital media specialist.
- Preferred Industries: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or PR.
- Heavy user on social media.
- Creative thinking.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Analytical thinker.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of social media trends and KPIs.
- Social Media tools such as Sprinklr, Socialbakers, FB Creator Studio, Power editor, etc.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Deep knowledge in social platforms.
- Advanced english.
Required EducationAdvanced or graduate student in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising or PR.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.