Digital LifeCycle, ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738537BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
- Responsible for LatAm Onboarding & Customer Engagement for Disney+ and other CU activities.
- Provide regional input into global strategy for onboarding, content & features engagement.
- Management of cross-territory campaign plan.
- Regional POC with central content teams.
- Management of regional test, measure learn plans (across territory, lifestages & cohorts).
- Line management of regional delivery resource.
- Customer management readiness for new territory launches.
- Champion of new Customer engagement techniques / approaches.
- Interface with global product teams (tools, customer feedback).
- Coordination of cross-territory campaign plan (all lifestages).
- Process management of regional campaigns with central build team.
- Delivery of multi-territory engagement campaigns e.g. originals.
- Deliver competitor review of creative activity.
- Regional base management tracking and growth (campaign, contactability).
- Maximize XLOB synergies for existing customers.
- At least 7 years of CRM experience.
- Deep technical and analytical experience.
- Customer lifecycle / engagement experience in a subscription business.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge in CRM systems and processes.
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels.
- Bachelor's or in Communications, Digital Marketing, Publicity or related discipline.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.