Digital LifeCycle, SupervisorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738539BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
- Develop, and manage captivating content marketing campaigns for digital initiatives across the customer lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all Disney+ in product marketing across Marketing Ops Global, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners.
- Manage the Disney+ campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks.
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial, and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers.
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization (e.g. via weekly status reports and presentations).
- Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort.
- Develop testing plans, evaluate results, and produce reports working with Analytics teams.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, product, or related field developing multi-channel campaign and/or content strategies.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing suite.
- Experience in editorial or content creation is a plus.
- Bachelor's or in Communications, Digital Marketing, Publicity or related discipline.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.