Digital Product CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738533BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 14, 2020
The Digital Product Coordinator is an intermediary between the different stakeholders and the production process.
This role will be responsible for raising alerts and managing production risks enabling decision making and contention actions. Also will be the main support for vendors, providing documentation, process administration whenever needed in order to secure quality and schedule.
- Own product aspects of www.disneylatino.com and related properties.
- Contributes to certain aspects of production, that is, even though parts of the process are delegated to other areas, the Coordinator is still responsible for that part to be completed on time and up to the company quality standards.
- Interact with the different moving parts of the product, provide visibility to stakeholders.
- Work with other teams at Disney in order to get resources needed for development.
- Generate and maintain a healthy and efficient relationship with vendors.
- Gather quotes and estimations and then track budget as the product(s) move forward.
- Document product definitions.
- Meet and generate process standards, work actively to improve the process balancing procedures and agility.
- Attack risks proactively.
- Take care of administrative tasks like contracts and payments.
- Interact with other areas in order to validate quality and standards are met.
- At least 3 years of experience in generating content for editorial digital platform, working with a digital product team or related disciplines.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Experience with 3rd party vendors is required.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Portuguese is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Communications, Digital Marketing or related fields.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.