Direct To Consumer, Senior Finance Analyst – Temporary for 10 monthsApply NowApply Later Job ID 766916BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 22, 2020
- Help define and run accounting and administrative processes ahead of DTC platforms launch and on an ongoing basis.
- Take ownership for accounting coding definition and work with internal business partners to ensure all income and expenses are properly accounted in SAP.
- Analyze and track business performance by conducting variance analyses and preparing month-end close presentations.
- Develop and manage relationship with Accounting to ensure financial statements accurately reflect results and policies.
- Communicate regularly with budget owners to ensure plans reflect most current strategies and information.
- Strive to identify and evaluate business opportunities, actively participate in the business strategies for the DTC proposal in Latam.
- Possess 3 years of experience in Finance or Planning.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related careers.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.