Disney+, Digital BI – Insights & Analytics Supervisor LATAMApply NowApply Later Job ID 762159BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 25, 2020
The Disney+ Insights Analyst will build reporting and produce insights that drive marketing and business action. The right person for this role is a self/starter, agile, intellectually curious and influent.
- Creates insights to increase campaign & product performance.
- Monitor subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Identify social trends & buzz to suggest better marketing tactics.
- Maintain & evolve data dashboards.
- Produce monthly customer insight, event & incident reports.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that reporting is meeting their needs and modify as needed.
- Possess 3 years of experience as analyst.
- Experience as a digital analyst is a must.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Experience building reports, dashboards and presentations that drive business / marketing decisions.
- Knowledge on organic and paid metrics, social listening, and other marketing tactics.
- Experience using tableau, looker, sprinkle, data studio is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.