Finance Analyst PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 763091BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 08, 2020
- Support to preparation and consolidation of planning cycles including Forecasts, AOP & Strategic Plans.
- Support to preparation of Standard Financial reports (Control Actuals, Revenue Reports, Key Performance Indicators, Royalties Reports, Expenses reports) assuring consistency among reports.
- Prepare mock up templates to build projections (Strat Plan files, P&L reports)
- Build projections (revenue & expenses).
- Upload Forecast / AOP projections into systems (Cognos, Invision).
- Assist in deliverables preparation for Division, LTAM Management & global teams
- Download information from systems, input data in excel files & assist in Ad-Hoc requests & presentations preparation.
- Support finance manager in business partnering duties with commercial team.
- Actual accounting information review during Quarter Close (codings check, revenue accruals & expenses accounting).
- At least 2 year of experience working in Finance, reporting or Accounting areas.
- Experience working with management reports & planning in multinational companies will be valued.
- Fluency in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Knowledge of general SAP & database management is a plus.
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration or related careers.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.