Finance Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 785988BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 21, 2021
- Identify relevant information and prepare analytical reports that allow making the right decisions.
- Analyze the integrity and essential security of the information collected.
- Design, build and maintain daily reconciliation and reporting processes con deadlines rigurouos.
- Assist in the financial closing process and preparation of the necessary commercial data.
- Interpret corporate reports, such as quarterly earnings reports, to help create robust financial reports.
- Audit information to maintain the quality of business practices and internal / external customer relationships, detect and correct discrepancies.
- Analyze current manual processes and generate opportunities for improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience a Business Planning Anayst or in similar positions.
- Experience in report preparation and report writing.
- Knowledge in Power BI or Data Science is desirable.
- Knowledge in SAP is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Advanced level of English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).