Jr. Analyst - Contract Admin & Revenue Accounting (Temp for 1 year)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 771731BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 08, 2021
Responsibilities:The Jr Analyst will be responsible for :
- Follow up with Licensees in the territory to send their reports of royalties in a timely manner.
- Process the information received in the revenue system for subsequent billing.
- Process different types of transactions (such as advances and guarantees as they become due, in the revenue system).
- Train licensees to correctly report on the corresponding Excel file.
- Communicate correctly to those responsible for the territory (Finance and Category Managers) any difficulty, lack of information or inconsistencies in the data received from the licensees.
- Follow-up with those responsible for the territory (Finance and Category Managers) in order to solve pending errors, keeping their superior informed on a daily basis.
- Support (provide information and give detailed explanations) to the Credit & Collections team to ensure timely collection.
- Obtain information from the Contract Administration system, regarding new deals and approved amendments, to prepare legal documents that will then be sent to firms.
- Assist in rotating tasks of the team such as Creation of new Licensees in the system, Tracing and reception of signed contracts, Creation of new clauses or updating them in the Contract Administration system.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 1 year of experience in related tasks.
- Knowledge in Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Portuguese level is desirable.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).