Jr Analyst ILS (TEMP for 6 months)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 778799BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 05, 2021
- Manage receipt of ILS audits received from business unit contacts or licensees/vendors.
- Assist Regional Analysts in their efforts to deliver executed FAMA forms to licensees and vendors to authorize production of Disney branded merchandise.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather contract details to execute FAMA documentation.
- Maintain accurate licensee, factory and relationship information in the ILS internal database.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Advanced student of Business, Finance, Communication, Sustainability, Law or other related field.
- Advanced level of english is a must.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).