Jr Manager Publicity Original Productions Family-Factual & Disney +Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 747522BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 06, 2020
- Be the main point of contact, between the client and the global press and communication teams, regional in Latin America and local at Disney offices in the region.
- Supervise the creation and execution of 360 communication plans for all IPs and priority acquisitions (for Disney Plus+), which ensure communication for all targets: Influencers, journalists & Fans; Industry & Stakeholders; Employees; Trade; Citizenship Corp.
- Ensure consistency in the planning of campaigns throughout LatAm and their communication in a timely manner to customers and PR International.
- Provide support to the PR lead of original productions from each territory.
- Supervision of PR agency in Argentina.
- Plan, develop and coordinate opportunities for talent access, developers and executives, such as: set visits, junkets, talent tours, interviews and various remote accesses and in person, for the entire region according to priorities.
- Supervise All LatAm press materials.
- Supervise the materials debut strategy to support the campaign, ensuring the coordination of the Argentina and LatAm press delivery strategy, taking into account global, regional and local guidelines.
- Monitor clipping and reports.
- Monitoring, application and communication of research trends in the region.
- Talent media training.
- Responsible for the administration and surrender of the budget allocated for press actions in Argentina and LatAm Regional.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in similar roles, or PR agencies.
- Advanced level of English.
- Intermediate level of Portuguese.
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools.
- Bachelor's Degree on Mass Communications, Journalism, Literature, Public Relations.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.