Jr Motion Graphics DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 771589BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 18, 2021
- Collaborate to create high quality motion content and assets for social media.
- Contribute to develop animations, renders and video editing for a vast array of social media and digital projects contemplating different formats.
- Support translating designs and illustrations from other teams through motion graphics and animation videos.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of other multimedia content creators, from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
- Provide assistance in projects requiring title animations, logo animation and compositing.
- Responsible for technical aspects of video and final output for social media projects.
- At least 2 years as a Motion Graphics Designer.
- Experience working for digital platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects, preferably with experience in creating and using expressions to achieve innovative designs and effects.
- It is nice to have experience in textures, lightning, rigging and animations.
- Acutely familiar in other Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc).
- Deep understanding of the principles of animation and their application towards creating effective motion design.
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- Intermediate level of English.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.