Manager, Digital AccountApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753549BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 10, 2020
This position is responsible for the management, oversight and direction of development and training efforts related to the Account Management Team. This position will also help coordinate efforts of other specialized operation’s support teams in support D.A.S.P. interests and advertising activity.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team of direct reports.
- Monitor KPI’s and quality of Account Management output and proactively address improvement areas.
- Business consultant to sales.
- Project management of high profile campaigns, system enhancements, or organizational needs.
- Ensure high levels of service are provided to all stakeholders through staffing, training, and upholding Service Level Agreements.
- 4+ years of account management or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with a web-based digital ad system.
- Extensive experience with video advertising in the digital space.
- Experience overseeing mission-critical services provided to Fortune 500 customers.
- Experience leading teams to the highest level of customer service and operational efficiency.
- Experience leading projects and working with multiple teams to achieve a goal.
- Experience working on high profile, custom digital advertising executions.
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager required.
- Prior experience with Operative 1 helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience creating and analyzing performance reports.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Advanced level of english.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring teams.
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.