Manager, Digital Media Planner - Disney +Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 759555BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted May. 11, 2020
This position is responsible for aiming Disney+ business objectives, based on digital paid media campaigns. This manager will be focused on a strong and strategical media planning. You will be working on a marketing funnel, especially, with Mid & Low.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Marketing brief based on business KPIs.
- Digital media plan development with a strong focus on Mobile platforms (focus on customer acquisition and churn).
- Evaluate the needs and interests of target demographics, researching online trends, and working with digital teams to create campaigns.
- Day-to-day performance campaign analysis and budget consumption.
- Collect market data to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and consumer behavior.
- Campaign optimization, gathering data and information from digital trade tools to target specific audiences.
- Develop Audiences from campaign insights and data mining, evaluate their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Continuous knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to targeting specific keywords and search habits for optimum results.
- Report on the success of campaigns, analyzing the data that’s been collected and create reports based on the findings.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in digital advertising space and ad-tech systems such as ad servers, real-time bidding platforms.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge in Portuguese is a plus.
- Knowledge in Programmatic Tools.
- Deep technical and analytical experience.
- Basic statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Digital Marketing, Data Science, or related field.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.