Manager, Digital Media Planner - Disney +Apply NowApply Later Job ID 765194BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 31, 2020
Responsibilities:The Manager will develop effective digital paid media strategies and be the liaison between Performance Growth, Marketing, Project/Product managers, Business Intelligence, Customer Acquisition, and Ad Operation teams.
The Manager Digital Media Planner will be responsible for:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Marketing brief based on business KPIs.
- Digital media plan development with a strong focus on Mobile platforms (focus on customer acquisition and churn).
- Evaluate the needs and interests of target demographics, researching online trends, and working with digital teams to create campaigns.
- Day-to-day performance campaign analysis and budget consumption.
- Collect market data to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and consumer behavior.
- Campaign optimization, gathering data and information from digital trade tools to target specific audiences.
- Develop Audiences from campaign insights and data mining, evaluate their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Continuous knowledge of search engine optimization (SEM) to targeting specific keywords and search habits for optimum results.
- Report on the success of campaigns, analyzing the data that’s been collected and create reports based on the findings.
- Possess 7 to 10 years of experience in digital advertising space and experience in ad-tech systems such as ad servers, real-time bidding platforms.
- Leading and building digital media teams with diverse knowledge strengths.
- Developing and fostering an inclusive team culture.
- Excellent communication skills, a broad knowledge of media channels and trends.
- Analytical skills. Analyze data and campaign results to observe patterns or anomalies in information.
- Teamwork - ability to maintain a professional manner and be approachable for members of the digital team, different departments, and with external contacts.
- Numerical abilities - manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data.
- Decision-making skills - design campaigns and create media strategies to increase brand awareness, acquisition, conversion or idealization.
- Advanced level of English.
- Portuguese will be considered a plus.
- Programmatic Tools, Oracle BlueKai is a plus.
- Education and Training, especially Google.
- Deep technical and analytical experience.
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Digital Marketing, Data Science, or any related field.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.