Manager, FinanceApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738679BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 15, 2020
- Responsible for consolidating and reporting to US of financial figures of all of the In Home Media Genres (Family, Factual, Sports & General Entertainment).
- Manage and guide Media and Consolidated team in order to ensure all financial activities were efficiently done.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems, allowing financial planning and control for budgeting and reporting purposes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required to support the financial needs of the business.
- Collaborate with the preparation of presentations for Senior Management.
- Partnership with the Accounting team during quarterly, and annual financial close.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Cognos, Cornerstone.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Hyperion is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance or any related fields.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.