Manager, Product Analytics Disney +Apply NowApply Later Job ID 812485BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 11, 2021
- Provide high quality insights to help in decision making, and develop strategies for business growth and customer retention. Measure performance and report outcomes in a daily/weekly basis with most relevant KPI's converted into insights and key action items to improve efficiency.
- Manage and design analytical reports for different stakeholders in the company.
- Detect risks and flaws to drive solutions, and leverage opportunities to grow.
- Team leading and relationship building with multiple stakeholders / teams.
- Possess 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Preferred industries: Digital products, Banking / Payment services, Streaming services, Entertainment.
- Experience in driving transformation and influence within different teams, Projects coordination with multiple stakeholders, designing digital strategies and recommendations from insights, Experience within LATAM markets.
- Advanced level of English.
- Digital product field experience, BI tools (tableau, Power BI or similar), Advanced Office package (excel, power point), SQL (or other: R/python).
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.