Manager, Publicity General EntertainmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746533BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
- Strategic planning and supervision of implementation of all Publicity campaigns for The Walt Disney Company IP’s and acquisitions featured for adult audiences throughout Latin America.
- Delivering publicity campaigns to be adapted throughout the region.
- Administration of regional PR budgets.
- Enabling of fully open communication between publicity teams in Latin America for optimal brainstorming and publicity initiatives implementation.
- Aid marketing team to preserve the ideas and campaign concepts through the region by supervising the regional strategy.
- Communication and coordination with Burbank and EMEA based teams.
- Managing of opportunities available for Latin America press, coming from outside the region.
- Developing of press opportunities in Latin America, leveraging on original productions and IP’s.
- Supervising the creation of publicity assets and materials throughout the region, guarantying: full Disney quality, digital efficiency and delivery time.
- Positioning original production talent on targeted media outlets.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on publicity campaigns effectiveness throughout the region.
- Handling the relationships with pan-regional media outlets, influencers and pitching them on Publicity stories.
- Implementation of local (Argentina) media relations plan and a PR content strategy targeting effectiveness of media buy with focus on digital.
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between teams across company that impact the launches communication strategy.
- Build rapport and strong network with internal clients.
- Talent Development: team skills and career plan.
- At least 8 or 10 years of experience in similar roles or PR agencies.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Advanced level of Portuguese.
- Advanced level of Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass Communications, Journalism, Literature, Public Relations or similar careers.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.