Media Research ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 992168BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 28, 2022
Managing regional internal key-account-customer relationship in their own languages (English and Spanish), understanding each particular country according to local social cultural context providing them with custom solutions to fit their needs, with the expertise in the Latin markets Media industry.
- Make Research part of strategic decisions in different business areas to help in the growth of Sport business LATAM. Engage with key clients to support and develop the primary research business stream to achieve client’s needs with innovative and profitable research proposals.
- Provide and Support using qualitative and quantitative data to position the various platforms of the company as a strong, revenue-producing brand, marketing key demographics that relate to major advertisers. Conducted specific projects using external vendors, which allows the incremental revenue in each TWDC's business.
- Be part of the brainstorm session with sales when digesting a brief, working hand in hand with planning and creative to deliver proposals focus on sports content.
- Provide feedback to the requests from internal customers, interpreting the appropriate data, and communicating the results along with necessary presentations, tables, charts and graphs. Develop storylines with analysis of media and consumer research studies.
- Leading the development of deeper audience insights and improving our department’s analysis capabilities, including different research projects for cross media (TV lineal, digital, RRSS, radio streaming), sport dashboards, Sponsorship Sport tracks.
- Manage and develop Cross Media, TV & Digital DATA for all areas: Ad Sales, Marketing, Digital platforms, Radio and Affiliates.
- Improve reporting capabilities by adding depth and insight to audience of TV & Digital dashboards.
- Oversee and manage special projects with external vendors by monitoring key timelines and details, including recruitment of respondents, survey development, data output, and report delivery.
- Develop, interpret and compile findings insights from various research sources (syndicated, social listening, primary research, etc.) of LATAM industries and consumer trends of key advertisers to enhance the value of TWDC LATAM sales strategies.
- Present results of quantitative and qualitative studies for local and pan regional teams and key clients.
- Approximately 7 years of experience in media & research.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research (mandatory).
- College degree in Business Intelligent data scientist, Business Careers with orientation on Communications or Marketing related field preferred.
- Advanced English (mandatory).
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Consultative approach and strong strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and Creative Acumen, transforming consumer insights and data into problem-solve actionable strategies and tactics.
- Solid capacity to develop partnerships, lead and implement pioneering projects, coordinate and motivate staff.
- Manage many simultaneous projects involving cross-functional project teams and ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks and changing deadlines.
- Technical / specific expertise: Market research tools including Techedge, TGI, IBOPE Media, Monitor, Ad Quality, IBOPE Adspend, Global Web index, Global Data tools, and Statista, Adobe Analytics & Comscore, RRSS buzz softwares, Power BI, DAX SQL, Excel, Power Point, Tableau, PBI, Looker, databases, data analytics, develop survey questionnaires.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.