Paid Digital Marketing Streaming Services, SupervisorApply NowApply Later Job ID 774588BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
Responsibilities:The Paid Digital Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Planning and Execute campaigns across paid media channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Audio, Video) with focus in Upper Funnel strategy.
- Budget control and allocation based on KPIs.
- Drive insights and expertise about best practices & bid management.
- Perform deep-dive analysis into specific Upper Funnel KPI's to understand the underlying influences and factors to optimize performance
- Monitor the reporting implementation, evaluate post-campaign metrics, and provide next steps recommendations
- Develop ongoing country level planning, reporting and analysis of digital paid awareness campaigns.
- Analysis and negotiation with premium publishers (PMPs).
- Work in collaboration with Brand and Analytics team in order to prioritize contents.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Possess 4 years of experience in online marketing, in a heavily performance driven environment with focus in hands-on execution.
- B2C Experience is a must.
- Experience managing regional campaigns
- Deeply knowledge of multi-channel marketing and attribution models.
- Experience in entertainment industry is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.