Publicity Supervisor Theatrical & DSSApply NowApply Later Job ID 789177BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted Apr. 30, 2021
A dynamic position servicing marketing needs that centers on a continuous collaborative work within the Publicity & Corporate Communications team and a permanent dialogue and cooperation with publicity and marketing teams around Latin America and US Headquarters.
- Works in a tittles assigned on the creation and execution of 360 communication plans/strategy for all IPs and priority acquisitions, which ensure communication for all targets: Influencers, journalists & Fans; Industry & Stakeholders; Employees; Trade; Citizenship Corp.
- Provide support to the PR lead of original productions from each territory.
- Provides support to Jr. Manager on any capacity.
- Plans, develops and coordinates opportunities for talent access, developers and executives, such as: set visits, junkets, talent tours, interviews and various remote accesses and in person, for the entire region according to priorities.
- Creates press materials and assets, managing vendors.
- Helps on planning debut strategy to support the campaign, ensuring the coordination of the Argentina and LatAm press delivery strategy, taking into account global, regional and local guidelines.
- Creates clipping reports.
- Works with PR agencies and vendors in Argentina, Peru, Chile and Colombia.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in similar roles, or PR agencies.
- Entertainment Industry experience is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the local PR Landscape.
- Knowledge of the Latin America PR Landscape / Background on the entertainment industry or mass consuming products desirable.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Portuguese is desirable.
- Creative approach for campaign planning and materials developing.
- Adaptability to work under pressure.
- Availability to acknowledge issues, prioritize and multi-task effectively while using good business and financial judgment.
- Adaptability to changing environment.
- Advance Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Power Point).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge in Google Tools.
- Email Administration tool is desirable.
- Social Media Admin tools is desirable.
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.