Revenue Research Supervisor (Out Of Home)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 699997BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
The Revenue-Research Pillar's goal is to combine local and North LATAM regional expertise to support TWDC multiplatform ecosystem with actionable information, pricing models, consumers insights, analitycs and market trends in order to maximize our performance and revenue for our multiplatform (lineal and non-audience) and complementary OOH business across the region. My job is to give support to the Revenue direction by coordinating adhoc studies, delivering adhoc quantitative and qualitative analysis for internal and external clients.
- College degree in Communications, Advertising, Media planning
- Experience in MEDIA agencies and in Media TV/ Digital.
- Proactively seek out and evaluate new resources, tools, and partners to ensure that we are using the most current and effective methodologies.
- Strong working relationship with colleagues across multiple teams within the organization.
- Knowledge in how to communicate with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Data interpretation, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable candidate to present Research results to internal and external clients.
- Storytelling Skills.
- Data analysis.
- Knowledge of basic and specialized computer tools (TGI, IBOPE Media, Comscore)
- Knowledge of Market Research and Digital Metrics.
- Ability to Work under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Spanish and English professional fluency.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.