Senior Analyst, Internal Audit & ComplianceApply NowApply Later Job ID 763969BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 29, 2020
- Performing walkthroughs and risk assessments with process owners and documenting and assessing results to ensure adequate control design and identification of key controls.
- Assessing the effectiveness of internal controls over key financial risks.
- Work with process owners to ensure controls are operating effectively and evidenced appropriately.
- Identify process/control deficiencies, recommend remediation plan, and monitor remediation progress.
- Facilitating, and performing as necessary, SOX related tests of controls, including Accounting and IT controls testing and related documentation.
- Coordinate testing of key controls, track completion, monitor status and continuous follow up with business process owners.
- Serve as the main SOX contact for coordination with external auditors related to testing requests and issues.
- Evaluate changes in process, people, and technology that may have an impact to internal control over financial reporting (may include process changes, new accounting pronouncements, and/or system implementations). Document SOX impact and provide controls guidance and training, as required.
- Assist process owners in the preparation and on-going maintenance of SOX process documentation and process flowcharts.
- Coordinate segregation of duties review and workflow setup.
- Work Provide oversight, guidance, and training on internal control procedures to business process owners.
- Make process improvement recommendations with regard to control design and audit procedures.
- Perform risk assessments and controls in Disney systems SAP, by being part of Governance Team in charge of roles distribution and approvals.
- At least 4 years of experience in internal audit, corporate or public accounting.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related careers.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).