Senior Analyst, Risk AssessmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753555BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 05, 2020
Responsibilities:- Prepares and issues credit risk assessments and makes recommendations
- When needed, meets with customers and Disney businesses to discuss risk mitigation which could include Letters of Credit, guarantees, securitization and/or deal and payment structure
- Participates in the development and implementation of new technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the issuance of monthly and quarterly reports, reserve recommendations, Treasury Rep letter, Global Exposure report, as well as the preparation of credit portfolio reports. Prepare ad-hoc reports to support business intelligence activities as needed
- Oversees specific Disney portfolios and issues credit alerts, when necessary
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to support business intelligence activities as needed
- Participates in discussions with stakeholders where business cases are complex
Basic Qualifications:- At least 4 years of credit analysis and due diligence
-Advanced level of English.
-Bilingual level of Portuguese
-Advanced knowledge of Excel
Required Education- Bachelor's degree in business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).