Senior Business Systems AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 731818BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 10, 2019
Within Enterprise Business Systems this role will provide Sr. Business Systems Analysis services relating to a specific collection of value chains within the Core Finance Functions, focusing on our global SAP ERP instance as well as a number of other financial applications.
Specifically this role will work with partners and senior business stakeholders for the following value chains within EBS:
• Source to Pay,
• Order to Cash,
• Banking, Enterprise Consumer Payments, and Tax
• Travel & Expense,
Responsibilities:- Elicit and document business capabilities, outcomes, and technology enabled requirements
- Participate in project authorization deliverables including business case development, solution design, and financial preformat
- Develop technical specifications necessary to allow technical solution partners to implement a solution that satisfies the requirements and delivers the intended outcomes.
- Test strategy definition and development, oversight of scripts development and quality assurance
- Participate in change management as required to allow initiatives to succeed
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of new/emerging technology, and how it could be used to deliver business outcomes
- Demonstrated success in pursuing continuous improvement, always challenging the status quo
Basic Qualifications:- At least 5 years in a business partnering role in a Corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Advanced level of english
- Availability to travel
Preferred Qualifications:- Deep Business System Analysis expertise, working within a Community of Practice/Center of Excellence.
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing activities (including but not limited to: functional testing, load/performance testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing).
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Experience of working within a Business Architecture framework
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the domain(s), particularly ERP systems, primarily SAP
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Preferred experience with automation technologies; Work Fusion and other RPA/ML technologies.
Wide experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Exemplary communications skills
- Preferred experience with RFP, RFI and vendor negotiations
Required EducationBachelor’s degree of business administration, engineering, systems, finance or similar careers.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.