Senior Digital Designer, Disney Streaming ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 774384BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 15, 2021
Would you like the opportunity to design ideas for social media on Disney Streaming Services? Do you see yourself collaborating with an imaginative and incredible team of digital designers? Imagine how amazing that could be!
As a Sr. Digital Designer, you will deliver high quality assets for all social media platforms, helping reach target audiences with a consistent and fresh message. In addition, in a hands-on role, overseeing projects and ensuring the team meets tight deadlines. An Integral part of our in-house digital creative team that will help raise the quality and meet strategic goals.
Responsibilities:Every single day as a Sr. Digital Designer is different! On any one day, you might:
- Design high quality content across all relevant marketing touchpoints. Making sure the message is always clear, consistent and fresh for all target audiences.
- Oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Conceptualize and generate ideas to meet objectives, strategies and needs.
- Ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Manage collaboration with multiple teams, establishing workflows and developing creative work.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Experience in motion graphics and animation is required.
- Experience in digital platforms.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary creative teams.
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
- Knowledge of user-centered design best practices and UX methodologies.
- Working knowledge of basic website development best practices.
- Thorough understanding of responsive design principles for mobile design.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
- Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners.
- Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.