Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager Sourcing & ProcurementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531250BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 03/05/2018
- Objective: Leading the strategic sourcing of goods and services across TWDC LatAm’s business units.
- Work with Disney Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) global leadership to develop and execute strategic plans, including supply chain, process and infrastructure improvements.
- Ensure TWDC Latin America develops and maintains best-in-class procurement processes as well as playing a key role in contributing to the financial performance of the company.
- Support the various Latin America markets and businesses with a focus predominantly on marketing/media services, general & professional services, media production and advertising spending.
- Develop and implement operational and strategic category plans in alignment with the global category leads; establish and lead cross-functional teams responsible for developing and implementing Strategic Sourcing agreements with preferred suppliers. Continuously look to improve the company’s bottom line, identify efficiency opportunities, improve customer service and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Build/establish strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors to drive enhanced value and innovation.
- At least 8 or 10+ years’ experience leading procurement teams, preferably in a multinational or media/entertainment company.
- Oversight in sourcing & procuring a diversified range of products and services with specific experience in sourcing Marketing/Media/Professional Services and Technology categories as an advantage.
- Deep understanding of LATAM market.
- Deep Knowledge of best practices – i.e., procurement card, EDI, ERS, EFT, strategic alliances, supplier certification, etc.
- Degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- CPM, CIPs, EIPM or similar certification.
- Bilingual Spanish-English fluency (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Excel, MS Project. Experience with SAP.
- Good understanding of Sourcing tools such as Ariba or similar.
- Ability to use e-RFx technology