Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Treasury - TWDCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687305BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
Will work closely with the Corporate Treasury Cash, Liquidity and Risk management teams and regional and local leaders to manage efficiently and effectively LATAM region liquidity and banking activities with the goal of meeting business needs on a timely basis, complying with Treasury policies, maintaining adequate controls over the company assets, minimizing cost, and optimizing interest.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to ensure various day-to-day functions and strategic initiatives of the team operate in a unified and efficient manner.
- Lead and execute liquidity strategies to ensure an efficient use of the region’s cash, including coordinating with Treasury, Tax and regional leadership.
- Provide oversight of LATAM region’s cash positioning to ensure adequate liquidity for daily working capital needs, including coordination with regional staff. Execute and oversee the execution of treasury and one-off payments.
- Manage LATAM cash forecasting and intercompany processes while coordinating with local teams and Treasury and keeping up to date on currency controls.
- Oversee LATAM region’s bank accounts, signatories and online banking platforms and ensure appropriate controls are in place to protect Company’s monetary assets and prevent fraud.
- Lead best-in-class, region-wide initiatives like Bank Request for Proposal, system implementations and upgrades, and process improvements.
- Set strategy for supporting local teams with ongoing business requirements and implementation of cash management solutions that offer potential cost or efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for LATAM region’s adherence to and compliance with global policies and procedures and regional banking regulations.
- Oversee cash management banking relationships, negotiation of bank agreements and documentation, ensuring the region is receiving a robust product offering, the provision of excellent customer service, and a competitive fee structure, while looking for business opportunities to support our relationship banks.
- Lead and motivate a professional staff to further their development and effectively utilize their capabilities, including team building, training, and performance management.
- Five or more years of cash management related experience in a multinational company or a bank.
- Three or more years of management experience, leading teams.
- Strong ability to identify and communicate strategies, issues, and action plans to Treasury, regional and local leadership teams and other internal and external partners.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.