Social Media & Digital Designer - TWDCApply Now Apply Later Job ID 690020BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 25, 2020
As a visual storyteller, this person will work with the team to offer creative everyday solutions for all social media channels and producing compelling graphics for use in a diverse array of digital outlets.
- Design high quality content across all relevant social and digital channels, from concept to completion. Making sure the message is always clear, consistent and fresh for all target audiences.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across digital channels.
- Work within established design guidelines and creating new ones.
- Excellent understanding of current digital and social media trends.
- Design creative social media resources including but not limited to memes, gifs, small animations, short videos, collateral materials and brand identity as needed.
- Produce mockups and graphics for pitch presentations.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design for digital platforms.
- Proficient knowledge with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After FX).
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with the design team, and able to handle criticism.
- Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Good understanding of UX, best practices for web & mobile design.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, highly collaborative team player, flexible, and ready to work in iterative environments.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competency in animation and motion graphics is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of digital design.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related careers.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.