Sr Analyst, Finance & PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747343BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 11, 2020
- Working with the licensing agencies to support to preparation and consolidation of the Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budget and Strategic Plan.
- Work in conjunction with C&C and agencies in order to calculate and execute agency commissions.
- Burbank and LOB deliverables preparation.
- Business Partnering support to territory head and commercial support team.
- Assist Finance Managers and Lines of Business heads in the completion of all ad-hoc requests & presentations.
- Actual accounting information review during Quarter Close (Revenue accounting).
- Preparation of Standard Financial Reports.
- At least 5 years of experience in FP&A or business controlling roles.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.